Wednesday, December 13, 2017

It's so close, I can smell it.....and it is soooo sweet!

The coloring book has been accepted and proofed! It will be available for purchase in a few days and I'll add the link to it then.

It is 120 pages with 56 illustrations for you to color. It will only be available on amazon.com at first but will soon be available for distribution to online and brick and mortar stores and libraries. It will be available in Great Britain and Europe as well as North America. The U.S. price will be $8.99.

This has been more of an ordeal than I anticipated. I enjoy the drawing so much but the editing, assembly and business side of this is stressful. Of course, this is my first venture into this medium and my first experience with having a book published. I'm hoping that the next one will be much easier.

I'm already working on a day planner/calendar that can be colored for 2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment