Wednesday, July 5, 2017

A New Beginning

It's been a very long time since I've posted and there is an explanation. From the time of the last post until finally having surgery mid-February of 2017, I was very sick. The final diagnosis, uterine cancer. The prognosis, excellent....the cancer was caught in the very early stages and was contained. At 61, recovery took longer than I expected but the good news is, I'm back. During my downtime, I worked toward my first ever coloring book for adults. It is based on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and will be a four book series covering both books of adventures for Alice and friends. I will be posting updates here soon along with some of the illustrations included. I will also be adding some drawings with color added. The first book in the series should be published in the next two weeks. My intention was to publish before the end of June but life interfered with living once again. There were too many interruptions, too many family and friends needing my help, too many mini-disasters in my life. But all is good and I've always been a firm believer in things happening when they are suppose to happen. So, I'd say, my first book is suppose to be published in the next two weeks. haha
Here's a little taste to whet your appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment