Friday, September 18, 2015

Thinking of getting these three cards printed. I want to test the waters and see if they will sell first before I make (what to me is) a hefty investment. So, what do you think? They would be printed with thick, high quality matte card stock and of course come with envelopes. They will be 5x4.5 inches and nice enough to frame. One is blank inside (All Creatures, Great & Small) while the other two have tasteful text inside. Individual cards would have to be $5.00 each which would include shipping cost. I may make one already matted available for around $10 or $12 depending on my cost for materials. Packs of 5 and 10 cards packaged in a nice, cloth drawstring bag, would be $10.00 and $20.00 respectively with $2.50 added to cover packaging and shipping. That is the cost I have to get to recoup my cost plus make a little bit. Do you think they will sell? Would you buy them?

No comments:

Post a Comment